Tuesday, November 27, 2012

THANKSGIVING HOLIDAY

I love being with my family.
I went to a 7:30am session at the Provo Temple. Alone. It was beautiful and peaceful.
I and the girls got to spend time with Grandma and Grandpa McKnight and go to the Wendy's together.
I finished my sister Jennifer's quilt top for her little miracle.
We went to JCW's to celebrate my Dad's birthday.
We made rainbow cupcakes for Emma, my niece's, birthday.
We ate good food, Curry, Chili, and a yummy Thanksgiving dinner.
We chatted and laughed and cried and shared.
We marveled at how much we have grown and how much our babies have grown.
We wondered where time has gone.
We loved each other.
 
I know how precious life is and how precious having a kind, loving, supportive family is.
I am grateful for all my siblings and their spouses and children and most especially my parents.
How blessed am I.








No comments: