Tuesday, August 13, 2013

LAST DAY of SUMMER

Notice his two teeth. He is crawling everywhere. He eats everything he finds and the combination is lethal. I strongly wonder if he is going to make it. He is constantly chocking on something.

His sister was carrying him through the kitchen and slipped on a toy, thus the knot on his head.

He wakes up every morning with a huge grin and I always say, "Good morning blue eyes!" All of my kids have blue eyes but none of them as piercing as James's eyes.

I am so sad for summer's end. I always wish we had of spent more time playing. We had to move again, which put a huge kink in our summer plans. Next year we will be going no where. We are just going to stay home and play. If you want to join us in Fruita you will have to come here. We have big plans. We are not moving again!
 Love this picture. It just makes we laugh.
 I know I am bias but I have beautiful babies. I think we should have a dozen more.
I think he is eating a blade of grass in this picture. Silly boy won't stop eating everything in sight.

No comments: