Sunday, August 10, 2014

9th BIRTHDAY PARTY

 Madison said, "I will always remember this birthday Sierra because you got so many presents and it was so much fun.
She was spoiled rotten.
Her friends were so sweet and all brought her gift.
 
She had a water balloon party.
We had a few games and then they just played on the slip and slide.
I think everyone had fun.
I think everyone needs a Paradise to throw a party at.
We feel so blessed to have a place were Sierra and her friends can just play.
It is such a beautiful peaceful place.
We love our home.
 
One of her friends paid the ultimate compliment and asked if she could have her birthday party in our yard. I thought it was so sweet. 

 
 
 (Love this picture. Makes me giggle every time. No idea what they were saying.)

(They are just CRA CRA CRAZY!)



No comments: