Tuesday, August 12, 2014

JAMES MY MENACE

Madison had a project she had to do for Kindergarten.
She had to take her three favorite things or a picture.
While I was taking pictures of her favorite things the boy did this.
He found a chair pulled it to the fridge and pushed the water dispenser until the floor flooded.
He sucked up some from the tray.
He may have been thirsty.
 
 
 
Then he begged to cook something.
I thought we could make bagels.
While I looked up the recipe, he decided to climb on the counter and make his own recipe.
I cleaned up the mess and ran out of time.
Then I went to get the girls.
I have never had a child so inquisitive and messy.
And that is probably why my house still isn't clean.
When he isn't destroying he is crying and clinging to me.
Either it is teething or missing his sisters, not sure which.

 


 

No comments: