Sunday, August 10, 2014

SIERRA is 9!

 I can't believe she is nine.
We celebrated for three days and longer if you count from the time she got her kitten.
And we had three cakes.
On her birthday she got her LEGOS.
She stayed up all night playing with them.
I went to bed even though she had school the next morning I just let her play.
Her dad came home close to eleven and told her happy birthday.
He went to bed.
She went to bed sometime after that.
 
The next day her dad bought her a bow and arrow set and took her out for her traditional birthday dinner. She chose the Chinese buffet again. I wasn't excited until I saw sushi. I know gross but you take what you can get in Grand Junction it isn't exactly the sushi capitol of the world. She was on cloud nine eating two plates of Low Mein, her favorite dish ever.
 
Then on Saturday we had her friend birthday party.

No comments: