Tuesday, August 26, 2014

IT's A BOY

 Madison was trying to decide if we were having a boy or a girl.
I was convinced we were having a girl.
Absolutely convinced.
I was shocked when the doctor said it was a boy.
I am glad.
I wanted it to be a boy.
I just knew it was a girl.
Now that I know for sure it is boy. I have no idea what to name him.
I have no idea what my next move in life will be.
I thought it was going to be a girl and I would convince Nate to have one more so we could have our second boy, but now we have our boy?
Is there another girl in our future.
I asked Nate today, are we done?
It feels a little too perfect.
I can't say we are.
He said, "How about you wait till both those boys are running around causing mayhem and then decide, pretty sure you are going to be done!"
I said, "Nah, I think we should have six."
He said, "I don't think your house is going to fit six kids."
I said, "We'll make it work."
Of course it is just banter.
I am really stumped.
We will have to pray about it.


No comments: