Monday, December 8, 2014

BANGS

 Well, I am on a quest to blog every day till the end of the year.
This year has been pretty pathetic as far as blogging is concerned.
I am going to give it a final ditch effort.
 
We have had so many amazing people visit and so many amazing things happen I am kind of sad most of it was missed. WE will move forward.
 
I took my camera with us to my parents for Thanksgiving but the day I was going to break out the camera, Thanksgiving Day. My two youngest were throwing up all day. We were trying to contain the pretty aggressive bug by staying up in one of the rooms.
 
It didn't escape I or Sierra.
We were both sick before the week ended.
Every time I loaded up the our stuff thinking I was going to head home another one us would fall victim to the pukies.
 
It was a long weekend.
Nate didn't come, he was going to work on the house.
I think once we left the peace of the house got to him and he spent most of the weekend getting some much needed rest.
 
I told him I would make him Thanksgiving dinner when we got into town.
He said, "That would be nice!"
Yesterday, I finally got around to making Thanksgiving.
Madison said, "I am so glad that you are making Thanksgiving because I didn't get to eat anything because I was puking."
I guess we were making dinner for everyone who felt yucky.
I didn't make a lot of sides, but we did have turkey and pumpkin pie.
 
Tonight we were eating leftovers.
I cut Madison bangs, because she has been asking for weeks.
She exclaimed, "I look like AUNT TAM!"
I snapped a picture of my three adorable kids tonight.
I love them all.
I am excited and terrified to have four.
 
Nate took me to out to dinner the other night, an older gentleman asked if we were expecting our first. I said, "No, this is our fourth." He said, "So are you done?" I looked at Nate to hear his response and he just looked back at me. I said, "We will see." The gentleman said, "My wife and I had six, she wouldn't stop till we had a little girl. Five boys and one girl." I thought he was cute.


No comments: