Tuesday, December 30, 2014

CHRISTMAS EVE

 I can't believe how ridiculous I have been at blogging.
I miss it and I still don't do it.
I am going to be better.
You will be calling and telling me I haven't missed a single day of baby four's life.
He still doesn't have a name.
 I can't begin to say how grateful I am for good friends.
I mean sisters.
They truly are my sisters.
I know they would do anything for me.
I love them each so much.
Mary invited us over to make gingerbread houses and enjoy Christmas Eve dinner.
The food was so good.
I didn't remember how much I love green bean casserole. I never make it. I think I could have had an entire plate of just green bean casserole.
Nate came.
Social events aren't his thing.
I was so glad he came and mingled. He left before the gingerbread houses.
I know he would have made a fabulous house.
He had his fill.
 
The girls had the best time.


 James found the baby Jesus and kissed him over and over again.
I thought it was adorable.




Sierra and Madison are wearing their traditional Christmas pajamas.
I ran out of energy on James's pajamas.
Boy pajamas are harder.
They pilled in the same bed on Christmas Eve and watched Grinch stole Christmas.
 

No comments: