Tuesday, December 30, 2014

CHRISTMAS MORNING

We made it to Christmas.
No small feat.
We had a beautiful Christmas.
The kids were so excited.
James got a lot of cooking supplies.
He didn't stop cooking all day.
He played with his daddy and cooked.
He couldn't have been happier.
 
Sierra got the Lego set she wanted from Santa
She also got socks, a book, and pastels.
Nate bought her/him an electric guitar as well.
We will see who uses it more in the coming months. Makes me giggle!
 
Madison got a Princesses Lego set.
Two Dora Adventure dolls, a Lite Brite, the book Peter Pan, Hair Clips and a t-shirt.
Nate bought her a remote control bug that was the hit of Christmas morning.
She loved it.
 
Nate bought me a pan set, I have never owned one in eleven years of marriage.
I cried because it was so thoughtful.
He also bought me a double jogging stroller for the boys.
He ordered it and it won't be in until the seventh.
I can't wait.
I am already plotting our first run together, I and the boys.
Maybe the sweetheart run in February.
 
That afternoon we went to Kay's parents Bob and Joanne and had Christmas Day dinner.
We sure love them.
They have been a blessing in our lives.
 
Merry Christmas!




 
 



No comments: