Monday, November 2, 2015

DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME, NO SLEEP

 I guess the title tells you all you need to know about my day. I think babies and young children should be sent to earth with an off button. Motherhood is hard enough. It is impossible to function with sleepless nights. I have been grumpy and it has rubbed off. I just want to be grumpy without it affecting the mood of the whole house, just once. I think every selfish thing I do, I get punished for. I guess that is why motherhood is such a refining processes. You get to see your every mistake reflected back at you.
 
I love this book of shorts about Dinosaurs by Sandra Boyton.
 
One dinosaur is named Snort. It goes like this....
 
Snort a mean red dinosaur.
He (Insert She) always get's his (Insert her) way.
He (Insert she) told  me not to tell you more.
That's all I have to say.
 
That was me today, SNORT.
 
Maybe I'll get some sleep tonight. I will wake up in a better mood. The people around me can only pray.
 
Even grumpy, the kid is good looking.

No comments: