Wednesday, November 4, 2015

SCHOOL STUFF

 Madison made the above list of all of our names I think it's adorable.
Sierra made the poster of herself below. I love it.
 
Sierra came home yesterday bawling because Madison got the student of the month award. Sierra has felt overlooked a lot for awards. She did receive an award in the third girl for something like P.E. and last year she got a an award for Math. She has never been recognized in front of the whole school. Apparently, this is a big deal. I told her I would make her daughter of the month. She said, sorry it just wasn't the same. She wouldn't stop crying. Sister Johnson showed up for her crochet lessons and she wouldn't come out of her room because she didn't want Sister Johnson to see her tear stained face. She finally came out. After her lesson she went to the computer and started a story titled, Jealousy. I guess at least she could recognize the emotion she was feeling.
 
Yes, she is taking crochet lessons. She says the rhythm of working a crochet hook brings peace to her soul. She feels like it is something she was meant to do. I couldn't argue. I begged a grandmother in the ward to come over and teach her. She loves it.
 
She also loves to write. She writes the best stories.


No comments: