Tuesday, November 3, 2015

SUNRISE

 I decided if you can't beat them you have to join them.
When the sun burst over the horizon we went for a walk-jog.
The whole day has felt brighter.
It is amazing what a little sunshine and movement can do to your soul.

 Sunrise light is the most beautiful on the earth.
 I love this old graveyard.
 The moon was moving so rapidly that you could see it moving across the sky.
It was beautiful and amazing.
I love autumn and listening to the wind scurry leaves across my path.
 
My thoughts and prayers for the last few days have been for my sweet Aunt Ruth. She is in the hospital about to go into surgery. She has a lot of infection in her legs. She has had one partially amputated and they are thinking of partially amputating the other one and amputating the first higher up. However, we are praying for a miracle. I got to talk to her yesterday. She seems in good spirits. She has been such an angel in our lives. We feel so blessed to have her apart of our family and our lives. I am glad she is mine forever. My heart hurts for all she has been through, but she continues to be a beacon of light and strength. We love her so much. 

No comments: