Saturday, May 6, 2017

LAZY SATURDAY

Nate finished putting together the horse fence and structure. The horses will be arriving on the property on Tuesday or Wednesday. Sierra can't wait. We had a large barbecue with the Kinder's, after the work was done. 

Dave the man who installed the cabinets in my kitchen came out and fixed them today. I am so happy. The bottoms were coming loose. We talked about it in January, but he finally made it out. At has been a long day and it kind of felt like I spent half the day moving. I took everything out of all the drawers in my house watched them and then put them back and reorganized everything. Then I cooked for the barbecue. I needed to relax. 

I let the house go and the kids popped popcorn on the stove for their daddy. They sat down to watch television. We had our Saturday baths, all except Sierra. I thought I would take a minute and try to figure out how to shoot a short video. Enjoy!

No comments: