Saturday, May 6, 2017

MADISON's PROGRAM

 Madison has been looking forward to her music program at school all year. I think their teacher Mrs. Harris is someone to be loved and admired. She works hard with these kids and she doesn't shy away from religious themed music. The grade that did the Christmas music program sang several songs with references to Christ. It was beautiful. It doesn't seem to bother Mrs. Harris to do any type of music that uplifts and inspires. I love that. She talks to the kids as they preform and I love that. She is known to say, "Do it again. Stop. Let's start over." It is great. I have to admit I got a little chocked up through out the performance. Growing up in the world we live in isn't easy, so to teach these kids about a simpler time about hand slapping games and being friends is sweeter than words can express. It filled my soul. I love this little, almost graduated, 2nd grader.


No comments: