Saturday, January 20, 2018

JUST ANOTHER SATURDAY

 

This morning I woke up with no energy. I got to bed late last night. I am not sleeping well, it is to be expected, I only have a little over two weeks till I am due. I am not sure where all the time has gone. I remember using markers to help James understand when his brother was going to be born. First Halloween, then Thanksgiving, the Christmas, then Ashton's Birthday, then your birthday, then your new baby brother's birthday. We have passsed all of our markers and there is just one more left. How is that possible? 

We took Ashton to Walmart and let him pick out an extra special poop treat. I was willing to buy him a ride on quad, or anything he wanted. He wanted paw patrol bubbles. I bought them. He hasn't pooped in the potty yet, but he hasn't pooped his pants either. We are waiting. He will probably poop during nursery tomorrow. I wish I didn't have to contend with that tomorrow, maybe I will keep him with me. 

My friend Barbara invited me over for Pho. It was delicious and just what I needed. I left the kids with Sierra, so Ashton had his first accident in two days. Still, the break may have been worth it. 

Nate got back from Denver this evening. He is happy to be home and we are happy to have him home. He has been gone since Wednesday.  The girls have been out of school all week sick and I have been potty training and pregnant, talk about hell week. We made it.  We may have not faired well but we faired and that has to count for something. 


No comments: