Sunday, January 21, 2018

TWO WEEKS 5 DAYS

Everything's hurting! Everything! I am going to be very happy to have this pregnancy over. I hurt everytime I move.  I can't believe how much a few weeks can do to your overall well being.  A few weeks ago I was exercising everyday and now I feel like I can hardly  bend or turn without being in extreme pain! I am so happy to meet this little boy. I know my children are too. James and Ashton give him kisses everyday. I love that they love him already. 
I am sending the girls back to school tomorrow.   I am happy to finally be able to have a clean house. I hate that I care so much but I do.  When everyone is laying around sick and one mess is a dozen in five minutes, it works on your nerves. Everyone tells me I am so lucky to live in a small house because it doesn't take that long to clean, which is true, but trust me it doesn't take that long to make a mess especially when all four of your children are home and sick and can't go outside. 
Ashton has to get better. He cries ever time his nose runs. I can't handle it. I won't let him wear long sleeve shirts anymore because he uses his sleeve to wipe his nose and his whole face is raw. I have tried teaching him not to use his sleeve but he insists. Luckily he won't rub his boogers on his bare arm, short sleeves are my answer.
I gave the lesson in young women's today. I haven't had the ability to focus on preparing a lesson. I hate it, but I had to wing it today. Funny enough the 2nd counselor had spent time preparing a lesson for the Beehives. The Laurel advisor's children were sick. She wasn't there. (Mine were too, but...) The YW president insisted we all combine and I give the lesson. I freely admitted I was going to wing it. She said that will be great. I guess I should take that as a compliment, but it would have been easier to let the second counselor do it. It went well. It was in the Savior Jesus Christ and I can't think of a more easy topic to wing it on. I do love the Savior and the influence his life has had on my life. I would not be who I am without his words and his atonement. 
James did say the other day, "You love Jesus, huh, mom!" I said, "Yes, I do!" I am glad he can tell by the music I listen to and the way I live. I have never told him that, at least I don't think I have. I do love Jesus.

No comments: