Thursday, January 25, 2018

MY LITTLE SUPER HEROS

Ashton insisted we make popcorn together on the stove. He loves popcorn. After they ate all the popcorn they could handle they threw the remaining popcorn all over my bedroom. I made them vacuum it up. They loved it. They thought vacuuming up popcorn was the best thing they did all day. Sigh. I don't think I discouraged them from throwing popcorn all over my room.

They dressed up like superheros half way through the day and spent a good hour jumping off of everything they could. They challenge each  other to jump from a higher step on the stairs everyday. Ashton never shies away from a challenge. One of theses days they are going to break a leg. 

Sierra is really ill. She has gone from bad to worse. What is going on? I don't think she is ever going back to school and that we will ever be back on our routine. I have an appointment with our doctor today. We will see how that goes! Sight. I think she has strep or the flu. Either is very miserable. She keeps saying she hurts all over. 





No comments: