Saturday, November 24, 2018

SIERRA's PASSION

She often knows each one of my buttons to push so I want to explode. I have very little patience with her sometimes. Today she ran away and I let her. We both needed a break from each other. She borrowed the neighbor's horse Clancy and rode him half the day. Mostly, she rode him bareback like this. She said at one point she fell asleep and slept for two hours. I believe her but I could never nap on the back of a horse. My favorite place to nap is in my bed when my house is clean. The best rest comes in a clean house. I guess that is why I am staying up all night cleaning carpets and scrubbing my house. I am so grateful to my Heavenly Father for the funds to purchase a carpet cleaner. It is so nice to have clean carpets. I am also grateful for neighbors and friends that are like angels in my life and allow Sierra to use their horse when she desperately needs some horse therapy. 

No comments: