Wednesday, November 21, 2018

TWO CUTE BOYS

I was having a rough day today. Sierra and I were in a power struggle. I begged her father to help but he honestly doesn't know how. He left to collect the things he needs to smoke the turkey for tomorrow. I cried. I know what I need to do. It is just hard to do. I am weak. I wish I was more capable. I cried. James came in and said, "Mom, what can I do to help?" I said through tears, you could sweep the floor. Honestly, he has never swept the floor before. It was just the only thing I could think of and I didn't want to tell him he couldn't help. He grabbed the broom and Ashton grabbed the dustpan and they swept the floor together. When he thought the task was sufficiently complete he said, "Is there anything else I can do?" I said, "You could push your brother in his swing outside." He pushed Logan until he was almost asleep and I had finished cleaning the kitchen. I saw Heavenly Father's hand in my life through my son. I am so grateful for his kind spirit today. 

No comments: