Sunday, April 7, 2019

CONFERENCE

Conference for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is my favorite time of the year. It is like the best massage money can buy for your soul, nothing is more refreshing. Nothing on earth makes you want to be more like the Savior than these loving men's gentle encouragement. I love that I am blessed to know there is a living prophet on the earth today and that there are men called to be apostles of the Lord Jesus Christ in our day. I know these men are inspired by the Almighty. I know it. I know it because my soul feels it. The warmth and peace that fills my heart and home when these men are talking is indescribable. It must be felt to be understood. If you will open your heart, you can feel the same beautiful guiding reassuring power Holy Ghost too, go to churchofJesusChrist.org and listen. It will change your heart, it will change your life, and you will come to know the Savior better. 





No comments: