Friday, April 26, 2019

SICK AGAIN

 Logan threw up off and on from March 15th till about April 15th. It was the longest month of my life. When he wasn't throwing up he was just miserable. He wanted to be held twenty-four seven. He was fussy. He wouldn't nap or sleep at night. I was exhausted. Exhausted. It was so great when this sickness finally left his body and he was on the floor playing. His favorite thing to do is cook in my lower oven. 

Two days later Madison started throwing up. Sigh. It has been so ridiculous around here. She ticked me off when she just leaned over the side of the lazy boy and puked directly into the carpet. The kitchen floor was five inches further. James threw up in the toilet the whole time he was sick. She could have thrown up in her blanket anywhere but the carpet. I lost my marbles. Poor girl. 

My dishwasher isn't working again. My boys chipped in for two days and did all my dishes both days. I have the sweetest boys. 


No comments: