Sunday, April 14, 2019

SABATH will be a DELIGHT

 I am grateful for a living prophet who guides us in these days when there is so much evil on the earth and so many loud voices buying for our time and our allegiance. 

I love the promises President Nelson made to us about doing "Come Follow Me" as a family.

The new home-centered, Church-supported integrated curriculum has the potential to unleash the power of families, as each family follows through conscientiously and carefully to transform their home into a sanctuary of faith. I promise that as you diligently work to remodel your home into a center of gospel learning, over time your Sabbath days will truly be a delight. Your children will be excited to learn and to live the Savior’s teachings, and the influence of the adversary in your life and in your home will decrease. Changes in your family will be dramatic and sustaining.
- President Russel M. Nelson
I had each of my children memorize a promise. There are five and I have five children, so it is convenient. Whenever someone complains and says, why are we doing this? Sierra says because "We will unleash the power of families!" Madison says, "Our home will become a sanctuary of faith." James says, "The Sabbath day will truly be a delight!" Ashton says, "We will be excited to learn and to live the Savior's teachings. I say for Logan, "The influence of the adversary in our life and home will decrease!"

I feel the spirit as my children talk of the promises made by a Prophet of God. It renews my resolve to keep my commitment to learning gospel principles at home with my family.

I testify we have seen miracles in our home as we have tried to follow the prophet. 

No comments: