Wednesday, May 20, 2009

FRIENDS AT LAST


I think Shandra would agree that this is the first visit Brooklynn and Sierra got a long. At one point they were navigating the back yard while holding hands. I love little Brookie Brookie Lynn Lynn and am glad they are finally friends. The hardest part is three is always a crowd and Jennifer was a little left out. It seems Sierra can play with Jennifer or Brooklynn but not both.

Brooklynn playing in the bubble mixture we made.

Sierra and Brooklynn in the playhouse playing mother and baby. At one point Sierra was pretending she was the baby and she had an ouchy. Brooklynn put her arms around her and said, "Oh, baby, it is okay. I will get a Bandaid for it."

Jennifer being friends with Madison-po-radison. She was being Madison-po-radison for the first time at Shandra's house. Shandra actually got her to laugh and she let Jennifer hold her several times. This picture was taken near the end of our visit, so her expression is not on par with the rest of our visit.

Sierra is currently under the computer desk torturing me by running an ice cube up and down my legs. Just this second she said, "Don't move your leg it is melting fast. When you move your leg it makes me break the ice. Hold still. It's not funny." I better go give her some attention.

No comments: