Wednesday, May 13, 2009

BUBBLES

Sierra's grandma taught her how to make these massive bubbles at her home in California. Here is a picture of her making bubbles with a plastic hanger almost a year ago. She loved it.
Yesterday we made bubbles at a picnic with some of our friends. I bought glycerin to make the bubbles. The glycerin was a little expensive. I looked on the Internet for other bubble recipes. Someone suggested using corn syrup. I thought it would be a cheaper alternative. I tried it. I thought it worked better than the glycerin.

Here is the recipe:
1/2c Dawn dish detergent
1/2c corn syrup
1 gallon water.

She was so happy making bubbles all morning!

I took a picture of Sierra and MJ this morning. Don't they look alike?

3 comments:

DJ said...

Finally! You're blogging again. So happy!

needtoknow said...

guess what Lisa, Corn Syrup is glycerin, just a watered down form

Ashley said...

They look like the same person just at different ages!