Thursday, May 21, 2009

THINGS THAT MAKE YOU GO HUMMMM!

CONVERSATION 1

Me: Madison, you thought if you laid quietly in your bedroom for an hour and then started talking cute, you would get out of your nap, didn't you? Well, I guess you were right.
CC: Madison chose the right! Oh, good now I can get a bean for my jar. If Madison choosed the right then I can have a bean. Good job Madison! Good job. (In a higher pitch voice meant for MJ's ears.) Madison, I will share my beans with you. Yes, I will.


CONVERSATION 2

Me: CC, if you don't go back to your room and read quietly I am not going to make you a bubble bath.
CC: What? You aren't going to make me laugh?


CONVERSATION 3


CC(Monologue): Mom, yesterday I picked one of my boogers and it was on my finger. Then I decided to put it in my mouth. Then I got it off my tongue with my arm. Then I wiped it with a piece of toilet paper. Then I put the paper in the toilet. Then I got it out of the toilet. Then I squished the toilet paper into a ball. Now it is right here. (Holding up a dried out piece of waded toilet paper in the shape of a ball.)
Me: Thanks for telling me.


CONVERSATION 4

CC(In her bubble bath.) Mom take some of these bubbles to your bedroom.
Me: No.
CC: Why?
Me: Bubbles stay in the bath.
CC: No they don't, (In a solemn reverent voice.) because they are of God.

3 comments:

Paul and Em said...

I laughed so hard. Conversation 4! I miss her.

Shandra said...

Love #4 closely followed #1 because of the randomness!

shellydinger said...

Saved the best for last. Hilarious!