Sunday, May 24, 2009

ZOO AGAIN


Can you ever get enough of the zoo when you only live a few blocks away? I think not. I love the zoo. We met a few friends on Wednesday and walked around the zoo. We had a great time. I loved every minute of it. We laughed and talked and enjoyed the beautiful day.

Madison got to enjoy the zoo queen of sheba style. Sierra is sometimes jealous her sister gets to ride in the chariot and she has to walk. I find it a little odd though. Sierra would never stay in the stroller when she was little. I spent a lot of the day pushing around an empty stroller. Now that her sister is riding around in the stroller she want to, go figure? She tries to find away to hang on and hitch a ride everytime I am not looking.

Sierra loves all the animals at the zoo. She was trying to decide what she wants to learn about next. We have been learning about rocks. We are making a list. First, flowers, and after that...bears. Inspired partly by bears at the zoo, which she sometimes thinks are going to escape from the zoo and climb up to our house. Don't think that is possible, but in her mind anything is possible.

Sierra petting a kangaroo. This is the first time she has been able to pet the kagaroos. Ever time you go to the zoo you get to discover something new.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Your pictures are getting better and better. MJ is so cute! Wish I was there to go to the zoo with you. My girls would love it!