Monday, July 20, 2009

DREAM 1 FUFILLED, SEEING THE HILL CUMORAH PAGEANT


Jesus Christ appearing to the people on the American Continent after his death and Resurrection.

Alma the Elder teaching the people and baptising them.

I had several dreams fulfilled this last week. My father served his mission in upstate New York. He use to tell us stories about performing in the Hill Cumorah pageant as a missionary. (I have always wanted to see the pageant.) He played one of the wicked high priests and a warrior in the war scene, if I remember correctly. I thought he would like to see how far the pageant has come since he was a young man. These clips are poor quality and poorly videoed but at least they are something. I love you Dad.

1 comment:

Paul and Em said...

I have the same dream too! Someday I'll get there along with everything else on my list.
I wish I could have come with you.