Wednesday, July 1, 2009

PROGRESSION OR DIGRESSION


A picture of our kitchen/laundry room. We got a portable washing machine. I am so elated. I feel like I am flushing money down the drain everytime I put money on my laundry card. My laundry has started to cost close to $35.00 dollars a month and that is just to wash my clothes and hang dry them. I know the new washing machine will cause my electric bill to go up a little, but we don't pay for water so that won't go up. Get this... I bought this beauty off fo Craig's List for $75.00. It is a year and half old. Typically they run anywhere from 500.00 to 600.00 dollars. I think I will be making a profit when I sell this beautiful, life changing device. I have been doing laundry all day and I am so happy.



Because people have been asked, here is a picture of our old house in Morningside. Here is my beautiful kitchen. I know all you Pittsburgh women are coveting. I am sure you are wondering, "Why did she move?" The kitchen and the laudry were amazing. The rest of the house not so much.

5 comments:

shellydinger said...

Yay! I'm so glad you aren't paying for each load of laundry. Think about all the energy you put into taking your laundry down the hall, and to friends houses. Even if electricity bill goes up a ton - I'd say it's still worth it to be able to throw some clothes in the washer any time.

Jess said...

I am glad that you won't have to pay that much to do your laundry! Thank you so much for coming to see me again! Chase loves playing with Sierra, and I love talking with you.

Mike & Chrissy Craven said...

That is awesome! The smallest things can make the biggest difference. & Madison is sooo Big! I can't believe it, she is so cute! I miss you guys sooo much! I can't wait to see you when you come out. You're coming out in August right?

Sarah Keith said...

Lisa, you didn't even tell me! I am so pumped for you! When did this happen?

Heather {Healthy Family Cookin} said...

We had a portable washing machine when we lived in our apartment and it was wonderful. I loved it so much! I was so happy not to have to go to the laundry mat with a brand new baby! Enjoy. Love you lots, H & B & kids