Thursday, July 2, 2009

ONLY SIERRA


CC (praying): Heavenly Father, thank you for my mommy that she does silly things and makes me laugh.
CC (While reading Beauty and the Beast): I don't like the Beast mom. He makes me scared when he gets mad, but it's okay, it's just a commercial. Right?

CC loves MJ. She doesn't want to do anything without her. When she is done playing in the living room and wants to go back and play with her in her bedroom, she won't ask MJ or wait until she crawls, she just hoists her up and carries her off to her bedroom. Most of the time MJ is a good sport and even smiles and laughs, but every once and a while she gets tired of being a rag doll and cries out for me to rescue her.

P.S. No she has never dropped her.

1 comment:

Tam said...

Oh may goodness your kids are soo stinkin cute!!!