Monday, November 8, 2010

HOW TO BE A BETTER MOM.

If you ever wonder how your doing, you can have a frank conversation with your daughter. She will tell you especially if her name is Sierra. A few nights ago she said to me, "Mom, you know you are suppose to tuck your girls into bed and give them a little kiss." I had been neglecting that part of our bed time ritual. Then the other day she was printing out pictures from PBS.org and given them to MJ. She said, "You know when I am a mom I am going to print pictures out for my kids and let my kids color them, 'cause that is what mom's are suppose to do." I thought, thanks for tellin' me I didn't know. I will work on these things and a few others she has informed me of. (Yes, this picture was taken in the bathroom. I thought the reflection was cool. No, CC is not going potty we are just hangin out in the bathroom lookin' at our reflections in the toilet paper holder and taking pictures.... perfectly normal.)

No comments: