Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I am grateful for HEALTHY CHILDREN


I am so grateful to my Heavenly Father for my healthy children. It has been a really long week, long days and long nights. Late one night, I stood at the kitchen sink scrabbling to get the dishes done. MJ had fallen asleep for a moment and had allowed me to lay her down, I knew it wouldn't last. In that moment I thought of friends who have children with mental challenges and other friends who's children have dealt with terminal illnesses. I thought of how selfish and reluctant I have been to give up my week to sit by my babies side and nurse her and in contrast how these women give up their lives. Their whole lives are given to the selfless care of their children. It reminded me of this apostle's talk, click here to read, watch or listen to his wonderful message.

No comments: