Sunday, November 28, 2010

THANKSGIVING

I didn't get any pictures of the food. It was amazing. I am sure I was too busy consuming it to think about pausing for a moment to take a picture. Mom, made some amazing pies and besides them of course, my two favorite dishes was a layered green salad and the sweet potato casserole my sister Jennifer made. I had seconds and maybe thirds.
These two were as thick as thieves during our whole visit. I don't think I ever saw them apart. They spent every minute during the day together and the whole night cuddled up on the same twin bed. Emma read to CC every night and one day CC proclaimed Emma to be the best reader ever.
Of course all the grand kids love their Grandpa but especially these babies. They couldn't get enough of him.
I thought these two were so cute. After they ate, they cuddled up on the couch together and took a little nap. I am so thankful for my family. I am so thankful I got to spend the weekend with them.

No comments: