Thursday, November 4, 2010

I love CRUNCHY LEAVES



Today I decided I would make a trip into town and go to a fabric store and buy a few items I have needed for a while, namely; thread, needles, and a bit o' fabric. I arrived and told the girls to go and play in the little play house. Sierra volunteered to read MJ some stories. I got lost in the isles of beautiful fabric. Don't you love the feel of quality fabric? Sigh. In the middle of my love affair, Sierra comes running over to me, "Madison, peed herself." Yep, and sure enough she had. She hasn't had an accident in so long I wasn't perpared. All I could do is gather her peed-on-self up and leave. I will save my list for another day.

Later on, my friend Darcy invited me and the girls over to play in her leaves. Selfishly, we wanted to take pictures. It was fun.

No comments: