Sunday, November 21, 2010

RAINY SABBATH

When we got home from church it was raining. CC ran in, changed her clothes and grabbed her new umbrella and ran out to give it a little test run. Today we had the primary program at church. The children did a wonderful job. One child sat on my lap and counted my "beauty marks" during most of the program and kept asking, "Sister McKnight, why do you have so many zits." "I don't." "Yes you do Sister McKnight, one, two, three, four, five." and on and on she counted. CC did a beautiful job giving her part and stood and tried to sing along with every song. I was proud of her. It was the first time she has ever participated fully in a primary program. Wish you all could have been there to see it.The weather got worse, but I love rainy days especially when I get to take a long nap.

No comments: