Friday, September 9, 2011

MY MJ

I am laying on my bed reading The Help. MJ walks in the room in her skivies, with a giant wad of toilet paper in her hand. I am half paying attention to her until she shoves the toilet paper into my face. It is covered in poop. She say, "Mom, I wipe myself and it stinks and it is a lot and it is poop." Too much information. I think I could have gone my whole life without that moment.

Today, I was walking by as she was watching Diego. Diego says, "Are you strong like a jaguar?" She replied, "No, but I will be when I get big."

She wants a Diego tricycle for her birthday. I have shown her a dozen bikes but she wants a camo-green tricycle with black wheels. She loves Diego. I think she may have a slight addiction to that show and could watch it all day.

(My friend Jenny's little boy. We went for a walk this day.)

No comments: