Sunday, September 25, 2011

MY SONG IN THE NIGHT

Today was the primary program. The children sang beautifully. I wasn't nervous. They have rehearsed and rehearsed the songs and all of them knew each word by heart.

Being asked to serve in a specific responsibility is so common in our church, I sometimes take for granted how neat it is that I am the primary children's chorus leader. I love listening to those sweet children sing. I truly feel over come with the spirit of our Savior each Sunday as I hear the children put His words to music.

Our stake has started a choir and asked a few ward members to participate. We will be inviting the entire community out to listen. They are having a complete orchestra. Our director has an amazing resume and is very talented. It has been a long time since I have be a part of a choir and I have forgot how much I love it. I truly love music. The video is one of the songs we are singing. It has been in my mind and heart all day. It has uplifted me.

No comments: