Tuesday, September 13, 2011

P.E. is the BEST

I walked Sierra to school this morning. She was so excited. She said that today is P.E. day and she loves P.E. She said last time they got to play three finger tag and her teacher growled at them.

She said the time before thatthey walked in the gym and the P.E. teacher said, "Go pick out a hula hop." She went over and picked one up and the P.E. teacher said you are all gofers quick hop into your hole. She was so excited to go to school.

I know the boots aren't that condusive to P.E., but she insisted on wearing them she said they remind her of riding on Sunny (a horse) with her grandpa. Then she said again, "Next time no one is riding with me or holding the reigns." She thinks she is a cowgirl.
MJ pulled this out of the trash today and said, "Why did you throw this away? It is my favorite. I love it." A deflated balloon that has been hanging out in my closet for close to a month? Hilarious.

No comments: