Friday, December 21, 2012

MADISON is SICK

She has been enjoying pre-school so much.
She begs to do it every day.
My two favorite sites to print from are here and here.
Then I will look up a craft for her to do on line.
Sierra really didn't want to have anything to do with structured learning, so it is fun to have Madison so eager.
 
She is sick today.
Really sick.
She has a temperature.
A croupy cough.
And she sounds like a seventy year old smoker.
It is sad.
 
I hope she gets better soon.
I love her, so much.
It is hard to think that soon, she won't be my baby anymore.
 
My friend Barbara asked if  I was going to give up the Madison voice when this little boy is born.
I told her probably.
I am sure I had a Sierra voice before Madison came along.
In a way it made me sad.
I know she is four but she is my little sweet heart.
 


No comments: