Saturday, December 1, 2012

THIS LITTLE BOY is my GREATEST JOY

How blessed am I to be welcoming this little boy to our home in six and a half weeks.
I seriously can't wait for his sister's to meet him.
He has been stretching a lot lately and sometime I have to tell him there just isn't room enough for him to get comfortable anymore, no matter how hard he stretchs.
 
He got the hiccups the other night while I was reading to Sierra.
She put her hand on my tummy and giggled and giggled at his little body moving.
 
Madison often asks, "What is little brother saying?"
I say, "He is saying I love my sister Madison."
She always responds by asking, "A lot of times?"
I say, "Yes, a lot of times."
 
They have helped me get things ready for his arrival.
Sierra keeps asking if there is anything else she can do.
There really isn't anything left except to set up the crib.
We will do that soon.
 
I am just so happy.
I can't say it enough.


No comments: