Friday, July 12, 2013

GRANDPA TIME

We got stuck at my parent's house for two and a half weeks. I am sure they thought we were never going to leave. My father is literally the best father anyone could ever ask for and the very best grandfather in the world. I am pretty sure I took advantage of his kindness while I was there. He babysat the kiddos while I and my mother and my Auntie Ruth went to the temple. I was so grateful. He helped me sale my clunker car. He cleaned up after me and my kids, yes I was a lazy daughter and I feel really bad about it now.  He made me dinner. He turned the house over for two days including picking through the trash to help me find my keys, when I lost them. He stayed up all night with my sick Madison while she puked every twenty minutes, while I slept, because I wasn't feeling well either. He spoiled me.

No comments: