Sunday, July 14, 2013

GRANDMA's SIXTITH BIRTHDAY PARTY

We missed my grandmother's birthday by a few days. I was so intent on getting home. I am not sure why now. I was suppose to be moving by Saturday, but it got postponed to this coming Saturday. Madison wasn't a hundred percent well and so we left her with my sister to nurture back to health while I packed and moved with my baby sister Tamara. We are suppose to trade them back soon.
 
I miss my Madison. She has called everyday. Frankly, I always thought she was too shy to talk on the phone but I can't get her off the phone. She must love to gab just like her mommy.
 
Grandma,
 
I am sorry I missed your birthday. I am sure it was fabulous. I love you so much. I am so glad I had the opportunity to grow up right next door to you. I will cherish every memory we have created together through my whole of life. I have always loved and admired that you have lived the philosophy that there is always enough to share. Even though you have had plenty of mouth's to feed over the years, you have never turned anyone away from your table. You have nurtured all of us. We have felt your love and been uplifted and encouraged by it.
 
Love your favorite granddaughter,
 
Lisa
 
For those of you who don't know, this is my grandmother who gave birth to seventeen children and has been married to her sweetheart since she was eighteen. They have such a sweet love for each other. I am inspired by them both.







No comments: