Friday, September 12, 2014

ELSA GIRL

Madison is my girly-girl. She loves to get dressed up and she loves having her hair done. I love it. She loves to go onto pinterest and pick out hairdos for school. It is her favorite thing. When I get it really close to what she envisions she will tell me all the way to school how her friends are going to love her hair and how they will want to sit by her so they can get a better look. She has fairly thick hair for such a little girl and it is longer, so we can do almost anything to it. She loves it. We used this tutorial. It was a look more intense than I originally thought. I thought I can French braid no problem. There is a little more to it than that. She loved her Elsa Hair. I should start documenting her cool hairdos. She is really into it.


James saw his sister getting her picture and insisted I take his picture. He is my favorite thing. He is into everything which I can't lie is a bit of trial but other than that he is heaven sent. He is just such a happy little man. His favorite thing to do is still cook. He begs me to cook every day. He has a friend who has a little kitchen and a bucket of food and play kitchen items. He would live there if he could. Surprisingly we don't have any toys like it. Would it be bad if we bought him a play kitchen for Christmas? He would be so happy. His other favorite thing is one of Madison's baby dolls. It is only one particular baby. If he sees anyone else holding it he cries and begs for it. Sadly, it is Madison's favorite baby doll and so they fight a lot over it. Nate would kill me if I got him a baby doll for Christmas, but boys become daddies right? He will be the best daddy ever. I could eat him up!

No comments: