Sunday, January 11, 2015

MY BABIES



We have had a fun week. My brother Phillip came into town.
It was so nice to see him and visit with his sweet wife.
He finished up our sheet rock and got a myriad of other things done in preparation for my dad coming to tape and texture the walls.
We are getting closer because of him.
Thank you Phillip you are an angel.
 
Visiting with Katrina and spending time with cousins helped the week go by a little more quickly.
Anyone in their final week of pregnancy knows that is a blessing in and of itself.
We are inching past both of my supposed due dates, but that is typical of these pregnancies of mine.
The baby was doing P90X inside me last night, I swear.
Although I love the comfort of knowing he is still alive, I could have used a little sleep.
 
All these moments will prepare me for being up all night again with a newborn.
 
James let me rock him to sleep yesterday for his nap.
I thought it was the sweetest thing.
I thought this might be the last moment to get a picture of him and his brother together like this, so I asked Madison to take a picture.
She was so sweet to humor me.
Then she took pictures of every random thing in the house.

No comments: