Friday, April 8, 2016

SICK KIDS and VISITORS

 James has had a week long ear infection and fever. We had friends stop by and stay the weekend. I think the best part was watching "Once I was a Beehive." What an adorable show! And Inez took Sierra shopping and bought her the necklace she is wearing and the one Madison was wearing. I think she enjoyed that. I took a nap. I haven't slept in a long while between the visit to Michelle's and having company and my boys being sick. I just needed to rest. Nate went fishing with Jerold. I know he loved it.
But, it was exhausting and difficult having friends in my tiny house. I didn't poop for three days. I didn't sleep either. My son just cried the whole time. He has been so ill. So, let's only entertain in the dead of summer, after Nate builds the outhouse. Then anyone who wants can plop a tent down. Deal?

No comments: