Monday, March 19, 2018

39 YEARS OLD

I spent the morning at Bonnie's house. She has such a beautiful family and she does so much good. James loved playing with his cousin Carter. Madison loved playing with her bird and her cat. She must have gotten a little close and played a little too hard because one of them swiped her face and left four scratch marks. I came home and took Sierra out for sushi. We ate way too much sushi. I then made her order me roller blades online. When she hit send I shouted, "Sierra thank you so much I wanted roller blades. You are the best daughter ever." She sunk into her bench and said, "Mom, you are so embarrassing. You ordered them for yourself." James almost started weeping when he realized it was my birthday and he hadn't bought me a present. We were at my mom's work and I told James well I have been wanting a new tortilla press and yogurt maker and he said in desperation, "Well, that will cost like a hundred dollars." He almost started crying again, when I assured him that sons should always spend at least a hundred dollars on their mothers for their birthdays. Then I gave him my debt card and sent him into the store. He came out grinning ear to ear and was exclaiming I got you your tortil..... I cut him off and said, "Shhhh. It's a secret." He grinned from ear to ear and jumped up and down. He was so excited all evening until I blew out my candles and he wanted to open my presents for me. He was so excited. I gave him the biggest hug and thanked him for getting me exactly what I wanted. He was so proud. He gave me the most sincere hug back. Nate sent me the most beautiful flower arrangement. My grandma gave me the most sweet sincere card with twenty dollars and five Happy Birthday balloons. My children were so thrilled. 


Me conducting Happy Birthday!



No comments: