Monday, March 19, 2018

BEAN MUSEUM

I love this museum so much. We waited until mom got off of work and then we all went together in our gigantic van. It was fun to have us all together but a beast to park. Ashton was scared to death when he first walked into the museum. He ran back out but grandma assured him it was all just pretend. By the end of it he was running around loving everything he saw. We stopped off at the creamery after the museum and mom picked up cookies and cream and raspberry cheesecake ice cream. I didn't feel like having any. By the time we got home, I could feel the beginnings of mastitis. I have had it so many times before. I bundled up in blankets and begged for oatmeal. I am not sure why I was craving oatmeal. My sister heated me up a sock and I went to take a nap until dark. I put the sock on my chest and fell asleep for several hours. Luckily Logan napped too. 

The greatest miracle of this trip has been that Ashton potty trained himself finally. We started on his birthday and he has been so stubborn. He finally did it. I am so proud of him. While we were at my in-laws house he ran downstairs and hid in the bathroom to poop himself. I discovered him and begged him to try sitting on the potty. I forgot his potty seat. He spread his legs and pooped. He hasn't pooped his pants since, after a full two months of washing out underwear and praying for an end I am so happy it is over. We still need to work on him at night but we will get there. 








No comments: