Tuesday, December 30, 2008

HOME FOR CHIRSTMAS


I was blessed to go home for Christmas. I enjoyed every minute of my visit. The best part was seeing my oldest sister get married. She was so beautiful on her wedding day. I felt so blessed to be at her sealing. There was such a beautiful spirit there. You knew these two were meant to be together. Poor, poor, Daddy was stuck in Pittsburgh alone for the holidays. He said it was the worst Christmas ever. He ate Hot Dogs and Mac & Cheese and watched Fancast. Poor Guy. The sacrifices he makes for his family cannot be numbered. Love ya babe!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Something I would do. I get frustrated when I have to walk back in the house from the garage. I guess I'm a bit spoiled.

Shandra said...

Beautiful pic of a beautiful family!

kindra Reid said...

I wish I could have seen you while you were here, but I was out of town. Let me know the next time you are in town and we will have to get together!