Friday, July 30, 2010

OUR TOWN

Well, we headed out yesterday to go into town to buy some more potty treats and pens. Both were a necessity. I haven't been able to find a pen since we moved.
CC calls these the rollerblades express. (Look at those amazing calves.) They get us too and fro in our town. I love that this town is flat with paved sidewalks that actually meet up at the cracks.
Here is the one grocery store in town. I asked the girls if there was another I wasn't aware of and they looked at me strange and said, "No that is the only one." Maybe they were thinking, why does a person need more than one grocery store? Truth, no one really does, I guess, as long as it has everything I need at a reasonable price. I haven't explored it enough to find out. I have been in it enough to know that the produce is fresh and it is clean, which is nice. I was talking to a lady in our ward last night about it and she joked, "We may have only one grocery store but we have four liquor stores."

3 comments:

shellydinger said...

You are going to be in such great shape! Do you bring shoes to change into, or do you just skate around the store?

Nicki Dunn said...

Glad you are getting settled! Your comments on my blog made me sad & excited. Sad that the dress is still at DI & excited when I read, "that dress would be easy to make". Here is my story: I do not like wedding dresses. I am trying to wear my Gma M's but if that doesn't work... maybe I could sweet talk your Mom or A. Diana into making me one. So when you say, "easy", how easy are you talking? Would they be scared, or would it be a piece of cake? Love ya.

Caroline Craven said...

Maybe there are four liquor stores to ease the pain of only one grocery store!!! It looks and sounds like a cute little town. I bet you are going to love living there - and you're so much closer to home. Yah.