Friday, July 9, 2010

ROAD TRIP

We took a road trip to Grand Junction.
We found a house to rent in Fruita. (I call it Fruita Loota) It is cute. It has a yard. It is walking distance to our church and Sierra's school. There is a cute small town library and thrift store right next to us. The entrance to Colorado National Park is a couple miles up the street. The Colorado River is a mile up the street. I am excited.
My big sister came with me and like always was more than amazing. (Nate will move in on Monday. I will follow on Friday. Yeah.)

8 comments:

Jess said...

Awesome, awesome, awesome!! I am so excited for you! Seems perfect for your family!

PS I miss you!

James and Bethany said...

Perfect!!!!! I am so excited for you! Seriously that is so great! I miss you! Can't wait to hear more!

Joy said...

Look at the front yard! Awesome. Walking distance...awesome again. What a cute house...and a garage. I am so happy for you.

Jessica said...

That house looks great! I am glad you had company for your trip. Good Luck with your move!!

Heather {Healthy Family Cookin} said...

Love it! So cute!

Sarah Keith said...

I am jealous! I wish they had houses like that in the burgh!

Tam said...

Only 3 hours away.... So happy!

Caroline Craven said...

Your girls are so stinking beautiful. I love their pictures. Moving is so hard on everyone. When we moved to California, and then Utah years later, it was always at least as hard on me as the kids. The picture of you and Jennifer is so cute too. No wonder you have those two gorgeous girls - its in the family genes. Sounds like you have found a great place to start the ball rolling in Colorado. It will be nice for all of you to be together again in your new house. Soon it will feel like your home and the girls will love it. Wish we could have visited a bit longer in Utah at Gma. & Gpa. Craven's.