Thursday, August 18, 2011

FEEDIN' CHICKENS

I and girls went to the farm yesterday.
We found some ripe cherry tomatoes, a ripe cucumber and a couple ripe green peppers and a mammoth size zucchini... I am wondering which ward member will be the new owner of the mammoth. It is a Latter-Day Saint tradition to share those with your neighbors.

Sierra was feeding the goats and cows weeds.
Angel, a really mean nasty goat was bucking and fighting with the other goats.
Sierra was giving her a swift tongue lashing, telling her to knock it off and be nice to the other goats.

Sister K let Sierra feed the chickens.
She thought that was fun.
The two white roosters pictured below are going to meet their demise later this week.
I want to know how to take a live bird from the farm yard to the kitchen table.
I know morbid but I want to.
Sister K is going to teach me how.
I am very excited.
Don't worry... for those of you that are intersted there will be a step-by-step tutorial posted later this week. (j/k)



No comments: